Monday, May 31, 2010

Laura Lee and John Honbarrier, my daughter and son-in-law joined me in Charleston. Ken left in Charleston. We left Charleston Saturday morning. The picture below is a home along the ICW.

Below is typical ICW/ Low Country S.C. My pictures are out of sink. The pictures below are of the Waccamaw River between Georgetown and Myrtle Beach.







The picture above is a one car ferry crossing the ICW.





This is an example of the ICW between Charleston and Georgetown. It is miles and miles of open area with the ICW weaving through it. This is a very rural area and pretty to me.






I took this picture to show that all large estates are not in southern Florida. This is a beautiful and LARGE home along the ICW in S.C.

Laura Lee and John left me in north Myrtle Beach. Actually we were in Little River S.C. Harold Honbarrier, Ron's brother, joined me and will stay with me until I get home around the 5th. of June. We will leave Tuesday morning.









No comments:

Post a Comment